Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Postgraduate Degree In Project Management or Finance.
Responsible for negotiating with national and international suppliers, bringing the best cost-benefit to the company, using the Strategic Sourcing methodology and promoting the necessary innovations whenever possible in terms of new suppliers or changes in scope.
Duties And Responsibilities
1) Negotiate with national and international suppliers the acquisition of goods and services, prepare comparative price maps, report cost reductions and ensure synergy between internal customers and suppliers;
2) Analyze market proposals and negotiate with suppliers, prospecting the best cost-benefit opportunities for the organization, considering the Cost Break Down, Should Cost Analysis and TCO – Total Cost of Ownership methodologies in negotiations;
3) Be the communication channel between the areas, Legal and Finance with suppliers, interpreting, enabling, negotiating, suggesting and ensuring that the flow is always active.
4) Actively participate in the preparation of budgets for projects and areas in order to ensure accuracy in values;
5) Provide interface between the departments that make up purchasing, acting in a directive and decisive manner on issues related to its development;
6) Advise internal clients in controlling the SLAs agreed with suppliers (quality, deadline and scope of the project)
Education Other Skills Required
1. Deep knowledge of Finance, Accounting, Financial Mathematics and Negotiation Techniques.
2.Complete graduation degree on business administration. Postgraduate degree in Project Management or Finance will be an advantage;
3.Have extensive experience in Purchasing (minimum of 3 years);
4.Experience in decision making based on Cost Break Down, Should Cost Analysis and TCO – Total Cost of Ownership methodologies;
5.Strong knowledge of tax and fiscal legislation for TCO analysis;
6.Have knowledge of the budget to ensure continuous cost reduction;
7.Familiarity with ERP system;
8.Master Windows tools such as: Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
9.Languages: Fluent English
10.Other Skills: Decision-making capacity, flexibility, objectivity, authority in decision-making and suitability to represent the company in the market;
11.Focus on results, good interpersonal relationships, and good communication.
12.Negotiator, communicative, proactive, organized, teamwork and resilience;
13.Dynamism, sense of responsibility, easy adaptation to changes, focus on results.